Tuesday, August 17, 2010

S'more Summer


I was tempted to list a s'more as my death row dessert. Both last summer and this summer my goal was to eat them one evening. My favorite s'more venue of recent years was my sister's gas firepit at her previous home. It was easy, outdoor, and fulfilling. Her new home has no firepit; I don't know if she has realized the loss. Last week in St. George, we had s'mores the night before the keeds went back to school after cooking burgers on the bbq. Here, Taylor is eating a brownie roll-out cookie. They are remarkably yum and easy. If I can roll them out, anyone can. And, they go fast.

2 comments:

aimskidoodles said...

love s'mores, yum! they make gluten free graham crackers now which make them possible for me to make and eat. hooooooray! taylor is modeling the brownie roll out beautifully!

apple slice said...

I will eat s'mores with you! Can't wait to see the Hatter party online. :)