Sunday, May 06, 2012

Fabric: It's What To Buy

Fabric: It's the latest fashion. Coming in in lines, asking top dollar, and fading out to greedy buyers on the sale rack. Once you see one, you may not see it again . . . . This fabric is Parisville by Tula Pink for Free Spirit in Pomegranate. A red-dy pink design on a red purple background. Red-pink is my calling card. I bought a small cut of it somewhere and fell in love as time went on. I used it in two projects. I wanted more. I went back to a number of stores in two states to no avail. I remember buying it from the bolt from a west facing wall in the store. It was not to be. Last night in my online fabric store meanderings, I caught site of it. I now have the name. I am buying some from Kerri's etsy store . . . two yards! All she has . . . . I never thought I would see for sale again. It is luscious. Now I need to plan how to use it. It is a dreamy prospect, my friends.

No comments: