Tuesday, January 01, 2008

On Tap: Hearth and Home

If you know my brother, you know he is a hot chocolate enthusiast. The interesting thing is his chocolate of choice is Stephen's or Swiss Miss. He is a purist in this sense. He does pump on some whipped cream. This is his mug of choice.



It is a Harry Potter mug by Johnson Bros. There is a selection of about 6 HP mugs on the mug tree.

This is my favorite mug for hot c.



It is from Hawaii and I believe we received them (there are two) from my mother's mother. I am basically the only one who uses them which is just fine with me. Tonight I enjoyed Stephen's Cinnamon Chocolate or Chocolate Cinnamon. The cinnamon is very minor. Sometimes food or drink without strong taste can be described as friendly. I can't take rich chocolate ever since I suffered from a chocolate frozen drink at Chuao. To say it was potent is understatement. It was a wrenching experience and my stomach has not been the same.

2 comments:

Krustee said...

Tragic to hear about the Chuao incident. Nothing chocolate should ever be wrenching. Recently discovered the hot cocoa mix from the cannery is really good. Passed up donuts and had 3 cups of cocoa instead.

apple slice said...

This is good news indeed. I love to know in time of emergency, we will be drinking cocoa with pleasure.