Sunday, March 08, 2009

For the Time Being

1. This afternoon is sunny but not as warm as it should be for looks like this.
2. I love the sweater I got at Gap Outlet for $4.99.
3. There is a pot of tofu chili bubbling on the stove.
4. I ate a huge lunch.
5. I am down a camera as I left mine in Fobs' stroller at Disneyland. Until we meet again.
6. The Ella Fitzgerald CD is over.
7. The last tray of these cookies look like chocolate since I missed the timer.
8. I am in the mood to wear a bathing suit.
9. The Vista strawberries I bought yesterday did not disappoint.
10. The makings of an India-inspired necklace have been sitting on my desk/table for about a week.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

In the mood to wear a bathing suit? Girl, you sound very optimisic. Good for you.

apple slice said...

Haha. I don't know what has gotten into me. It is spring or sun or something!