Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Tide Turned


Thanks to a bittersweet chocolate-walnut meringue kiss, I have officially expanded my repertoire. I was a fast milk chocolate gal. Dark chocolate make me swoon (in a bad way), sometimes resulting in headache, or wooziness. It was so rich. Milk chocolate was food, not dessert. I clommed onto the Green & Black's Milk Chocolate bar and kept watch for its sale times at Henry's. I have a bar of it sitting in my fruit basket. To make the meringues, I bought the 70 percent Dark Chocolate. One chops it small for the meringues and then sprinkles more walnuts and chocolate over to serve. I started eating the small chocolate detritus after the meringues were gone. Now, I can eat it in moderation; it is lovely, fruity, a friendly dark.

I also took their online personality test and they tell me I am 70 percent dark: You are a solid individual who is well loved. You may be quite rich but you’re always in balance and never bitter. You are devoted to others and like to satisfy their needs whether it’s friends, a significant other or a favorite pet. Loyal, intuitive and caring, you always enrich the world around you. Your mantra: "Fore!"

My match is Espresso with whom I could conquer the world.

No comments: