Friday, June 24, 2011

Cobwebs

When I saw the spiderweb quilt in a book, I liked the red background. Instead, I chose a purple with red in it. This is big for me. I have only bought some lavendar/purple clothes this year. If there was a color I would never buy, purple would be it. I never wanted to be royal. My feelings have changed enough to foster change. I also wanted this quilt that I thought was full size (and is really twin) to lie on an attic bed. I wasn't opposed to darkness.
Here Brian and I are standing very tall and his shoes peep out. I like my left hand; it is nicely poised.
I am exceedingly fond of the mustard and cranberry binding and find the print delicious to the eye.
This appealing one-year-old offers a dusty handprint. I enjoy when a youth clutches.
My first label. I intend to retrace my efforts and label the others. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the spiderweb quilt and label! I've always admired your script.