Thursday, June 02, 2011

As of today I
  1. have new brake pads.
  2. will share a farewell dinner with dear friends who are moving. in mere seconds, i will make these cookies for our post-lasagna and salad tummies.
  3. am planning for next week when i welcome mother and daffodil for the week. i have sent them an effective "trailer" email of the week. 
  4. contemplate teaching the "preparation to attend the temple" lesson on sunday.
  5. count my blessings for friends who make me happy almost immediately.
  6. worry about illness and disease and reversals with those i love.
  7. look forward to celebrating a birthday (not mine . . . boo) this weekend. 
  8. have menu-planned for sunday when i have a couple over to dinner.
  9. found the above new book at the library based on cover and title. this is the law of attraction.
  10. put these cookies in the freezer to mail tomorrow to james in the mtc, budapest hungary-bound.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I need brake pads, too. I wish I were coming to dinner this weekend! Please come up to SLC soon so I can make YOU a mediocre meal! (Sounds super tempting, I know!)