Friday, January 16, 2009

Chocolate Cherries


I haven't tried to keep this secret but I feel like coming out with it now. Once my two friends mentioned their overwhelming addiction to Harry and David's Bing cherry chocolates when I was in the car. You will have supped on a Riviera pear, or helped yourself to a bowl of Moose Munch. I had never had the chocolates but my interest was piqued. Sadly, I did try them. There is no going back. I need to tout Marshall's for usually having them in stock. A small package will set you back about $5. Now, I am hooked. Further, I have not found any other cherry makers to rival them. Just today I tried Henry's bulk bin cherry chocolates. They did not compare. It was worth a try.

1 comment:

Krustee said...

Muy delicioso! Small things do me in, I never know when to stop.