Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cataloguing: Part 2


The season of mail continues and not a card in sight. The element of surprise in a mailbox, however, continues with mice in a box finger puppets. One of my December goals is to visit Chinaberry for real in Spring Valley. I cannot wait. I have long loved their catalog for their choice of wares. I find a lot of intriguing book titles. Like this. Recently, mother gave me her Eat, Drink, and Be Chinaberry cookbook for my birthday. They don't sell it anymore and I have consulted hers at every turn when I'm home. They have no plans to reprint. It is by my bed.

Two more personalized gifts have captured my fancy. A photo puzzle with tin. It is $17.99 in the sale catalog, though listed here at $23.99. And, a photo deck of cards (listed in the sale catalog at $14.99 instead of $19.99). If you order by December 14 and enter NEWHOLIDAY25, you can have the lower price. Love a custom gift. Love photography. And, it's really quite unique although I'm perhaps the biggest proponent of the candle and agree one can't go wrong with it.

1 comment:

rachel with redshoes on said...

Oh, I like these mice. I like almost all puppets.