Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fifteen Questions: The Family Tells All, part IV

A question that should never be asked: The only thing worse than chain letters is email recipe ones. I have been asked thrice and never responded . . . just not my cup of tea. (dear reader, this illustrates why i receive no response to my responses.)
Food you are renowned for preparing: Rolls and whole wheat bread.
A treasured object:  My blankie and BlackBerry.
Favorite scripture story:  When I was younger my answer was ALWAYS Nephi and his broken bow (1 Nephi 16). Now I love them all, especially King Benjamin and lots of the stories in the New Testament. I love reading about Christ's life here on earth and his parables. I guess my best answer would be whatever story relates to my life at the moment.
Best color to wear:  Navy blue.
Favorite See's candy: Used to be Victoria Toffee but has been replaced by their chocolate chips (yummy cookie recipe on back of bag).
Ideal species of animal: Chickens . . . at least they give you something in return.
If you were to get a cat, what would you name him/her? It takes every ounce of imagination I have to even muster the thought I would actually get a cat . . . "Short Lived Sally."
Favorite movieDespicable Me . . . Tangled . . . Can you tell I could use some ME time? ALL TIME: Dirty Dancing.
A place you would love to visit: British Columbia.
Cake or pie: Oy, both! For breakfast!!!!  
What makes marachino cherries so red? UCCCHHH!!!! Did you mean to ask "What makes marachino cherries so gross?" (weak laugh. hummh. no.)
Best part of Disneland: Disneyland . . . I actually caught you with a TYPO? (gentle reader, i did indeed error and tried to correct post haste.) Hard call, I love it all! Small World is very high on the list . . . as is Adventure Land with pineapple ice cream . . . cute clothes shops and Indiana Jones. Not to mention the Jungle Cruise which mother will always offer to take young children on.
An object that should never have been invented: Microwave popcorn. YUCK!!!! Air pop or Bust.
A song you like to sing: The magic hair song from Tangled . . . Taylor and I are often found belting it together. I like to sing "Hey, Soul Sister" with Bodie. He knows all the words.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I STILL REMEMBER THE LIFE-SIZE CARDBOARD CUT OUT OF PATRICK SWAYZE THAT ROBIN HAD IN HER ROOM AS A TEENAGER FROM DIRTY DANCING!!

Unknown said...

I STILL REMEMBER THE LIFE SIZE CARDBOARD CUTOUT THAT ROBIN USED TO HAVE IN HER ROOM OF PATRICK SWAYZE (DIRTY DANCING

Unknown said...

I GUESS I HAD TO POST IT TWICE TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY MESSAGE ACROSS, SORRY!!

apple slice said...

patrick was like the wind.