Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fifteen Questions: The Family Tells All, part VI

Irene is one of our favorite relatives. She was spoken of at Christmas; Irene married Budd. She restored the cinnamon raisin cooky recipe to me. Here she reveals all. A lot of people are Christlike from time to time. She is a lot like Jesus. 

A question that should never be asked: How much do you weigh?
Food you are renowned for preparing: chicken and dumplings.
A treasured object: a lock of my daughter's hair.
Favorite scripture story: the Good Samaritan (Luke 10).
Best color to wear: aqua.
Favorite See's candy: walnut squares.
Ideal species of animal: labrador.
If you were to get a cat, what would you name him/her? Cleopatra (Cleo for short!)
Favorite movie: Sabrina, original and new.
A place you would love to visit: Italy.
Cake or pie: Italian wedding cake.
What makes marachino cherries so red? It used to be red dye # 5, but it was bad for us, so now it is something else that is bad for us!!!
Best part of Disneyland: I had to go on Small World 29 times in a row, and I can't get that song out of my head, so I don't have a favorite part. Maybe the gift stores!!!
An object that should never have been invented: the bidet.
A song you like to sing: How Great Thou Art (not too well).

3 comments:

Brian said...

I enjoy chicken and dumplings. Cleo is a cute name for a cat!

Many places in Italy seem very beautiful. I like Small World, too.

Unknown said...

THANKS KAREN, THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I TOLD BUDD, THAT IF WE ARE REALLY THAT UGLY, IT'S GOOD WE FOUND EACH OTHER! THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE!!

apple slice said...

i love you and budd are wearing yellow together. it is a great color for you. have you seen a room with a view? ah, italia!