Tuesday, March 29, 2011

15 Questions by Guest Robin

Robin now has a family of six. Therefore, her five blog is a nostalgic trip for those like me. She enjoys playing, movies, TV, cooking, a clean house, and happy children. She is a competitive little thing. As a child, she wore a skater cut. She excelled in ceramics, sports, and Spanish in high school. She keeps an updated family cookbook in a three-ring binder. She is famous for her rolls. Her children do not wear shoes in the house. Her children do drink egg nog. She has made her own pickles.

I would like an airline ticket toHawaii.
If I wasn't born in the U.S., I would have chosen to be born inAustralia.
Favorite shower productSleek shampoo and conditioner by Matrix.
The perfect girl-gift for visitingCold Stone gift certificates. Who wouldn't love this! A very thoughtful houseguest once left these for me. ;)
Describe a time you felt like Babette from Babette's Feast: I'm not sure who Babette is. :)  I don't read!
I would spend any amount of money for: More time in a day. Or for Bodie to have a good right side.
I'm always looking forNail clippers. I buy them by the pair and they always disappear!  
Favorite childhood movieRobin Hood starring . . . Sir Hiss. I think I watched it once a day for a year.
Favorite childhood giftI remember receiving a pogo ball.
Worst thing to have lost while in my careMy son's science experiment. ;)
A place I would like to break into:  Hmmmm, Costco . . . I know . . . lame.
A book that made me glad to be alive:  Twilight. One of the only books I have read and they are all dead!
Something you didn't buy, but really wish you hadGirl Scout cookies. I told myself no four different times. They were everywhere! (Luckily her sister sent her some Samoas).
People would be surprised to knowI make whole wheat bread and my kids love it. Anyone who knew me as a child would not believe it!
I should buy moreJewelry or Le Creuset. It's a toss-up.

3 comments:

Karen said...

like

Rachel said...

love the Le Creuset idea. And for the nail clippers. I am like that with tweezers...sooo particular.

Rachel said...

Oh, but I do have to say NO WAY to the stone cold cremery as a gift. One creation is your entire day caloric quota. EGADS!!!